Hi everyone. This is a review of the the Kimberley Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
Start: Hotel entrance
1:15 Hotel Lobby
4:40 Room Service Menu
5:50 Hotel Service Directory (Useful Information)
7:53 Chinese Restaurant (Just a peek. Mezzanine Floor)
8:10 Coffee House Restaurant (Breakfast buffet, Lobby Floor)
10:30 Heading Outside
11:23 Next Stop Preview…
The hotel is located in Tsim Sha Tsui about 5 minutes walk from the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station (Closest entrance B1, about 400m). It’s rated as 4-star hotel, but it’s a bit dated. However, for a dated hotel, they’ve maintained their appearance quite well. I didn’t have any complaints about my room, so I must be lucky.
Taxi from HKIA Airport:
Between US$35-$40 depending on your luggage and toll add-ons.
However, on the way back to the airport, it was cheaper at about US$33-$35.
At night, it’s quite lively around that area. Just step out onto the left and there’s:
– Mark & Spencer Miramar Food Store
– Two 7-11’s. One opposite and one at the corner of the next block on the left.
– Same street as Mira Mall and Mira Food Hall… There’s Michelin Star Dim Sum and Chinese restaurants here…
– Apple authorised re-seller store right next to the hotel.
– Behind the hotel is Carnarvon Road and explore a web of streets and things to see at night…
– So close to Nathan Road, where there’s everything you want…
Hotel Contacts and Details:
Telephone: +852 2723-3888
Fax: +852 2723-1318
Address: 28 Kimberley Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong