Secrets the Vine Cancun is an all-adult, all inclusive hotel located in the hotel zone and has very close proximity to La Isla, Coco Bongo, Aquaworld and 15-20 minutes away from the Airport.
Lots of things to enjoy in this hotel including:
– Infinity pools: 3 infinity pools to choose from for non-preferred and 1 infinity pool for preferred guests at the 12th floor of the building to get a good view
-Food: Lots of foods to choose from as the hotel has 6 different restaurants that are diverse. Choose from Italian, Mediterranean, Asian Fusion, Buffet, etc. There is also a cafe where you can get pastries, cakes, and sandwiches that they switch up at different times of the day. What is a cafe without coffee, tea, and other drinks? They have those as well and they are opened late.
– Activites: There are so many activities to do in this hotel. The hotel has a wine cellar that you can choose from ~4000 wine bottles. Wine cellars mean wine tasting, so they have wine tasting everyday, They have games such as guessing game, Pictionary, volleyball, etc. They have disco, different shows every night, piano and violin sessions, poker, life size chess board, yoga, Zumba, dancing lessons, etc. With all the activities that are available, there will always be something to enjoy.
– Rooms: very spacious, maintained very well, has balcony with ocean views or ocean front. Has two bathroom showers including rainfall shower and two sinks plus luxurious bathroom items.
– Gym: perfectly located facing the beach with good cardio equipment and weights.
– Spa: very expensive, so never got to try, but there’s sauna, steam, and hot tubs.
– Beach location: perfect beach location, no seaweed, no big waves.
Best thing about this hotel is the workers! Can’t emphasize enough how this made a big difference in our stay. The workers were so professional, respectful, and very friendly. They are every accommodating and treat everyone fairly.